2023 Hangzhou Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition for Overseas Talents
Hangzhou Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition for Overseas Talents 2023 (HIECOT), organized by GITP Asia and the Hangzhou government. This competition is a remarkable opportunity for them to display their innovative ideas, interact with global talent, and compete for a share of the $85,000 USD prize pool and additional grant funding of up to US$700,000 for high-achieving startups.
The competition, which is free to enter, focuses on startups in the following industries:
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
2. 5G Communication Equipment
3. CNC Machine Tools
4. Nanomaterials and Special Glass
5. Solar and Wind Energy
6. Photoelectric Chip Technology
7. Gene Sequencing and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
9. Waste Treatment
To be eligible to participate, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Must own at least 60% of the shares of the company or project.
– Must be a Masters or PhD holder.
– Must be a foreign company or individual outside of Mainland China. Participants from Taiwan, Macao, and Hong Kong are also accepted.
– Have a project that holds promising innovation in any of the industries listed above.
– Have an interest or willingness to commercialize and establish projects in China.
– Have not previously participated in any of the past editions of HIECOT.
The winning startups will not only receive a share of the prize money but also receive substantial support when establishing their projects in Hangzhou, home to companies like Alibaba. The city offers a robust economy, a thriving startup scene, supportive government policies, renowned universities, leading venture capital firms, and an innovative ecosystem that encourages collaboration and growth.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to receive your startups applications and look forward to welcoming them to the Hangzhou Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition for Overseas Talents 2023.
Can’t wait to see your startups shine at this extraordinary event!
Registration Dateline : June, 30 2023
Notes: Please click and force download the file, send the complete application form & your project intro deck to info@gitp.Asia